Company Name: Air India-AIATSL
Company Established Year: 1932
Air India-AIATSL Company Profile: Air India is the flag carrier airline of India and the third largest airline in India in terms of passengers carried, after IndiGo and Jet Airways. It is owned by Air India Limited, a Government of India enterprise and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 84 domestic and international destinations. It is headquartered in New Delhi. Air India has major domestic hubs at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi and Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai and secondary hubs at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata and Chennai International Airport. Air India became the 27th member of Star Alliance on 11 July 2014
Job Type : Government/Walk-in
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Role : Security Agent
Job Educational Qualification: Any graduation
Experience Required: Freshers
Walk-in Date : 4 April 2016
Total Vacancies : 137
Walk-in Timings : 08:00am to 11:00 pm
- Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years’ duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen who have a service record of minimum 15 years in the Armed Forces & who had been discharged from the services during the preceding two years.
Recruitment Process: The eligible candidates who are interested to participate in this process are requested to confirm their participation By Going To The Below Venue.
- Photo copies of 10th, 12th marks and all the degree marks cards.
- Photo ID proof (License / Passport / College ID card)
- Resume (Ensure that your Full Name is on it)
Air India-AIATSL Walkin Venue Details:
Air India Staff Housing Old
Colony Ground, Kalina, Santa
Cruz(E), Mumbai 400 029.
Company Website: www.airindia.in
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!