Company Name: Amazon
Company Established Year: 1994
Company Profile: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Job Type: BPO/KPO/ITES
- Transportation operation Specialist
- Seller Support Associate
- Customer Service Associate
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Educational Qualification: 12th/Any Degree
Experience Required: Freshers
Walk-in Date: 12th to 30th September 2015
Walk-in Timings: 10:00am
CTC: Best in Industry
- Candidate attending for Customer Service Associate should possess 12th pass and candidate attending for Transportation operation Specialist & Seller support associate should possess any degree graduation from any recognized university or institution.
- Candidate should possess excellent written,verbal communication,comprehension and problem solving skills.
- Candidate should be familiar with MS-Office,Internet explorer and good typing skills is required.
The eligible candidates who are interested to participate in this process are requested to confirm their participation By Going To The Below Venue.
- Photo copies of 10th, 12th marks and all the degree marks cards.
- Photo ID proof (License / Passport / College ID card)
- Resume (Ensure that your Full Name is on it)
> Transportation operation Specialist:
- Facilitates flow a information between different stakeholders and resolves any potential issues that impacts customer experience and delivery performance.
- Candidate also provide timely resolution to the issue in hand by researching and querying internal tools,by taking real-time decision and having an effective communication with the stakeholders.
> Seller Support Associate:
- Acts as a primary interface between amazon and our third party seller, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements.
- Candidate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to third party seller on the amazon platform.
- Expected to address chronic system issues,provide process improvements,develop internal documentation and works effectively in teams.
> Customer Service Associate:
- Involves communicating with the customers through different mediums(Email/chat/phone)by utilizing the variety of Software tools to navigate customer accounts,review policies and communicate effective solutions.
- If you are unable to attend the interview on 12 & 13 September 2015, you visit the below mentioned venue for the selection process from 14 to 30 September 2015, Monday to Saturday between 10.00AM to 03.00PM
Walkin Venue Details:
Amazon Development Center India Pvt Ltd.,
10th Floor, Building no-9,
Opposite Westin Hotel,
Raheja mind space, Madhapur,
Company Website: www.amazon.com
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!