Company Name: Amazon
Company Established Year: 1994
Company Profile: At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want– vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Job Type: KPO/BPO/ITES/Others
Job Role: Customer Service Associate
Job Location: Pune
Job Educational Qualification: 12th/Any Degree
Experience Required: 0-5 Years
Walk-in Date: 30th September to 03rd October 2015
Walk-in Timings: 10:00am
CTC: Rs. 1.5 – 2.25 LPA
- Candidate should possess Minimum 10+2 or Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply. from a recognized University or Institution.
- Candidate with Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue amidst a bustling, fast-paced environment.
- Candidates Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Candidate must posses Demonstrable interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Candidate must posses Demonstrable conflict resolution, negotiating, and de-escalation skills.
- Candidate must posses Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Candidates Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Candidate must Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including daily schedule as assigned.
- Candidate must be Flexible with working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Candidates Ability to work overtime as dictated by business need; as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
- Candidate must posses Problem Solving Skills.
- Candidate must posses Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management & immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Excellent communications skills. (Written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good comprehension skills – Ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate follow customer issue without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills – Ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Computer knowledge/Skills.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
The eligible candidates who are interested to participate in this process are requested to confirm their participation By Going To The Below Venue.
- Photo copies of 10th, 12th marks and all the degree marks cards.
- Photo ID proof (License / Passport / College ID card)
- Resume (Ensure that your Full Name is on it)
- Candidates applied in the last 6 months, can ignore.
Walkin Venue Details:
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd.,
Trion IT Park, Survey No: 35,
7 Ahmednagar Road, Village Vadgoan Sheri,
Landmark: Behind In-orbit Mall.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!