Company Name: Amazon
Company Established Year: 1994
Company Profile: At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want– vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Job Type: KPO/BPO/ITES/Others
Job Role: Transaction Risk Investigator
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Educational Qualification: Any Degree
Experience Required: Freshers (0-1 Year)
Walk-in Date: 2nd January 2016
Walk-in Timings: 10:00am
CTC: Rs.2.75 – 4 LPA
- Candidates should possess any degree from a recognized university.
- Candidate must possess Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
- Candidates must have Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Candidate should possess Problem Solving Skills.
- Candidate must have Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Candidates Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Candidate should be Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
The eligible candidates who are interested to participate in this process are requested to confirm their participation By Going To The Below Venue.
- Photo copies of 10th, 12th marks and all the degree marks cards.
- Photo ID proof (License / Passport / College ID card)
- Resume (Ensure that your Full Name is on it)
- Passport size photograph
- The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager.
- Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
- The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals.
- They may also be required to contact customers by phone. Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
Walkin Venue Details:
2870, Orion Building,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Company Website: www.amazon.in
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!