Company Name: Amazon
Company Established Year: 1994
Company Profile: At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want– vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Job Type: KPO/BPO/ITES/Others
Job Role: HR Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Educational Qualification: Any Degree
Experience Required: Freshers (0-1 Year)
Walk-in Date: 12th December 2015
Walk-in Timings: 09:00am
CTC: Rs.2.75 – 4 LPA
- Candidate should possess Any degree (B.Tech/BCA/M.Tech and MCA are not eligible) MBAs are preferred. (only 2016 batch can apply)
- Candidate with Fresher or upto 1 year of experience will be considered.
- Candidates must work 24/7 nights shifts and may need to work on weekends.
- Candidate should possess MS Office knowledge and ability to use MS Excel for reporting.
- Candidate must possess Customer service orientation with ability to serve multiple customers. (candidates, hiring managers, recruiters, HR business partners)
- Candidate must have Good communication skills.
- Candidates must possess Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict confidentiality standards.
- Candidate should have Ability to work in team environment while also building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Candidates must possess Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, analytical and critical thinking skills.
The eligible candidates who are interested to participate in this process are requested to confirm their participation By Going To The Below Venue.
- Photo copies of 10th, 12th marks and all the degree marks cards.
- Photo ID proof (License / Passport / College ID card)
- Resume (Ensure that your Full Name is on it)
- Passport size photograph
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Builds Platform and business knowledge to better serve sellers.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Walkin Venue Details:
Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering,
Bengaluru International Airport Road,
Company Website: www.amazon.in
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!