Company name:EMC Corporation
Company Profile:EMC Corporation , a Financial Times Global 500, Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company, develops, delivers and supports information infrastructure and virtual infrastructure hardware, software, and services. EMC is headquartered in Hopkinton, Massachusetts, USA.Former Intel executive Richard Egan and his college roommate, Roger Marino, founded EMC in 1979.
Job Type :Tech Support Engineer
Job Educational Qualification:Any Graduates
CTC:As per industry standards
- Candidate Should Be Any Graduate.
- Sound Knowledge in AIX, UNIX, Linux with Cluster, HACMP and VIO administration.
- Should have exposure to other operating system like HP-UX/Linux.
- VMWARE or any other Unix operating system.
- Strong LVM skills.
- Knowledge on Linux kernel and OS related issues.
- EMC Storage and exposure to Timefinder/SRDF is an added advantage.
- Knowing a Storage and EMC storage product is an additional advantage.
- Flexible to work in 24/7 shifts (Rotation Shifts).
- Candidate Must have Good Communication Skills.
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!