Ericsson Company Profile:Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Job Type :Network Engineer
Job Educational Qualification:B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
CTC:As per industry standards
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge.
- Creating & Innovating.
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking.
- Applying Expertise & Technology.
- Learning & Researching.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech from a recognized university or institution.
- Identify add-on sales opportunities.
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities.
- Assist in development of a service proposal.
- Collect and document customer requirements.
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!