Company Name: Google
Google Company Profile: Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998. An initial public offering followed on August 19, 2004. Its mission statement from the outset was “to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful,” and its unofficial slogan was “Don’t be evil”. In 2004, Google moved to its new headquarters in Mountain View, California, nicknamed the Googleplex. In August 2015, Google announced plans to reorganize its interests as a holding company called Alphabet Inc. Once this restructuring is complete, Google will become Alphabet’s leading subsidiary, as well as the parent for Google’s Internet interests.
Job Type :IT/Software Industry
Job Educational Qualification:BS/MS/B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Job Role:Anti Abuse Engineer
CTC:Best in Industry
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/BS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Candidate should possess Experience in designing, implementing, testing, and maintaining subsystems.
- Candidate should possess Experience working in Unix/Linux environments and/or cloud technologies such as App Engine, AWS, Hadoop.
- Candidate should possess Experience in numerical analysis, algorithms and/or data-mining.
- Candidate should possess Knowledge of database design and other data storage solutions.
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!