Organization: Google India
About Organization: “Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world.”
Job Type: Anti-Abuse Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Educational Qualification Required: BA/ BS/ MS Degree in Computer Science or related field
CTC: As per industry standards
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience or MS Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Expertise in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in object oriented programming language Java or C++.
- Experience in numerical analysis, algorithms and data-mining.
- Knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and other data storage solutions.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively. Fluency in multiple languages. Experience working in Unix/Linux environments.
Application Process: Online
Company Website: www.google.com