Google Company Profile:Google’s mission is to organize the world‘s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Since our founding in 1998, Google has grown by leaps and bounds. From offering search in a single language we now offer dozens of products and services—including various forms of advertising and web applications for all kinds of tasks—in scores of languages. And starting from two computer science students in a university dorm room, we now have thousands of employees and offices around the world. A lot has changed since the first Google search engine appeared. But some things haven’t changed: our dedication to our users and our belief in the possibilities of the Internet itself.
Job Type :Software Engineer-Android
Job Educational Qualification:B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D
CTC:As per industry standards
- Master’s or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
- Deep knowledge of Internet technologies.
- Scripting skills in Perl, Shell or another common language.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant internship or work experience, including development and/or test automation experience.
- Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in tools and testing.
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks.
- Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity.
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design.
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!