HCL Company Profile:HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
Job Type :Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Educational Qualification:B.E/B.Tech
CTC:As per industry standards
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech (Hons) from a recognized university or institution.
- Skill (Primary) Technical Skills-Monitoring Tool-JConsole.
- Good communication skills (written & verbal).
- Good understanding of ITIL processes.
- Good team member.
- Should be a self-starter.
- Monitoring of tickets and taking the actions necessary to meet service targets.
- Central Communication point for Major Incidents. Willing to work in 24/7 shift.
- Respond to user escalations and engage functional escalation and service delivery management as required.
- Responsible for escalating Incidents and User Service Requests within their organization to drive resolution.
- Manage major incident bridge as needed.
- Participate in incident management meetings with customer and internal teams.
- Identify and drive process improvements.
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!