About Company: “IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.”
Drive Type: Off-Campus (Employee Referral)
Location: Throughout India
Position Offered: Application Developer
Educational Qualification Required: B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA with any specialization (Note: Except Pharma & Fashion Technology all major branches are eligible)
Passout Year: 2011 & 2012
Experience Required: Freshers
- Candidate must have 65% aggregate in UG/PG (For Maharastra State Universities)
- Candidate must have 70% aggregate in UG/PG (For All Other State Universities)
- Candidate must have 65% aggregate in Pre-University (i.e 12th class)
- Candidate must have 65% aggregate in SSLC or 10th Class
- Candidate must be 2011 or 2012 passout
- Candidate should have completed minimum of 16 Years of formal education
- Candidate should not have any backlogs at the time of interview
- Candidate must be a good team player
- Candidate should be able to handle multiple tasks / assignments, prioritize and deliver on time
- Candidate should have good interpersonal skills and the ability to operate in large teams ,working hand in with customers
- Candidate must have strong verbal & communication skills
- Candidate should have excellent time management skills
Application Process/Registration Process: This is a off campus referral drive. All the candidates who are meeting the above criteria can ask their friends or relatives working in IBM to upload resume. Shortlisted candidates will get a mail for IBM regarding the recruitment process. Drive schedule and location will be intimated to shortlisted candidates.
All the Best!! Find your friend and find a job.
Ask your IBM friends to upload your resume at http://22.214.171.124/trackerTool (Note: Only IBM employees can open this link)
Share this valuable information with your friends!!!