Company: IBM India Pvt Ltd
About Company: “IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.”
Drive Type: Off-Campus (Employee Referral)
Location: Throughout India
Position Offered: Application Developer
Educational Qualification Required: B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA with any specialization (Note: Except Pharma & Fashion Technology all major branches are eligible)
Passout Year: 2011 & 2012
Experience Required: Freshers
- Candidate must have 70% aggregate in UG/PG (For All Other State Universities)
- If PG is highest qualification then candidate can have 65% aggregate in UG
- Candidate must have 65% aggregate in Pre-University (i.e 12th class)
- Candidate must have 65% aggregate in SSLC or 10th Class
- Candidate must be 2011 or 2012 passout
- Candidate should have completed minimum of 16 Years of formal education
- Candidate should not have any backlogs at the time of interview
Application Process/Registration Process: This is a off campus referral drive. All the candidates who are meeting the above criteria can ask their friends or relatives working in IBM to upload resume. Shortlisted candidates will get a mail for IBM regarding the recruitment process. Drive schedule and location will be intimated to shortlisted candidates. One candidate is allowed to referred only once.
All the Best!! Find your friend and find a job.
Ask your IBM friends to upload your resume at http://126.96.36.199/trackerTool (Note: Only IBM employees can open this link)
Share this valuable information with your friends!!!