IBM Company Profile:The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
Job Type:Associate Software Engineer
Job Educational Qualification:B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Experience Required:1-2 Years
CTC:As per industry standards
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized university or institution.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise- Java, Objective-c, Java-Script, HTML5, CSS3, DOJO/jQuery, JSON, REST, Web 2.0, Node.js, Bootstrap, Web App development, Application development using Eclipse.
- The incumbent will be responsible for developing, testing and maintaining functionality for IMF Platform Foundation.
- If you are that person, you’ll help us continue to improve and innovate our on-premise IMF Platform Foundationand IMF Bluemix service using Agile Development Methodology.
- Works closely with architects, Product Management, and other engineers to design and implement new features and new core capabilities of IMF Platform Foundation.
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!