IBM Company Profile:IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry. Staffing is one of our major HR towers which is accountable for various HR functions. Recruitment includes functions like Client and employee engagement and to cover entire recruitment life cycle.
Job Type :Recruitment Professional
Job Location:Across India
Job Educational Qualification:B.E/B.Tech
CTC:As per industry standards
- Manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of business. Work with hiring managers of business units to understand immediate and future requirements in Business Units to regulate direction of efforts.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline. Concentrating on effective networking methods to reach the greatest number of potential candidates through internet sourcing, direct mailing, Linkedin, industry leads & sources, key contacts, portals, etc.
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to “profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation” rather than sell a role.
- Take care of Salary Mapping, offer negotiation and follow up with the candidates.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within IBM’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent.
- Account management focus, strong sourcing skills, skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations with very good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Strong network and knowledgeable of leading search practices.
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!