Company Name: IBM
Company Established Year: 1911
IBM Company Profile: The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through the consolidation of The Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, the Computing Scale Company and the Bundy Manufacturing Company. CTR was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924, a name which Thomas J. Watson first used for a CTR Canadian subsidiary. The initialism IBM followed. Securities analysts nicknamed the company Big Blue for its size and common use of the color in products, packaging and its logo
Job Type : KPO/BPO/ITES/Others
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Educational Qualification: Any Degree/Diploma
Experience Required: Freshers
Walk-in Date : 19 December 2015
Walk-in Timings : 10:00am to 3:00 pm
CTC: Best in Industry
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma from a recognized universaity or institution.
- Candidate should have Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Candidate must have Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
- Candidate should have Fluent English.
- Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported.
Recruitment Process: The eligible candidates who are interested to participate in this process are requested to confirm their participation By Going To The Below Venue.
- Photo copies of 10th, 12th marks and all the degree marks cards.
- Photo ID proof (License / Passport / College ID card)
- Resume (Ensure that your Full Name is on it)
IBM Walkin Venue Details:
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
D1 Block, Manyatha Tech Park,
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!