Company Name: Indian Institute of Astrophysics
Company Established Year: 1786
Indian Institute of Astrophysics Company Profile:The Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA), with its headquarters in Bangalore (Karnataka state), is a premier National Research Institute of India. IIA conducts research primarily in the areas of astronomy, astrophysics and related subjects. It is widely recognized as one of the best research institutes in the country.
Job Type :Government/Others
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Educational Qualification: M.E/M.Tech graduates
Experience Required: Freshers
Walk-in Date : 30 March 2016
Walk-in Timings : 09.00 AM and 10.00 AM
- Essential: M.Tech (Optics / Engineering Physics / applied optics/ applied physics) or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate from a recognized University/Institution with experience in using Nastran, Patran & Matlab. Atleast one year experience in opto-mechanical design and analysis in reputed research institute /laboratory / industry.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Python and Matlab. Simulations of instruments, optimization techniques
Recruitment Process: The eligible candidates who are interested to participate in this process are requested to confirm their participation By Going To The Below Venue.
- Photo copies of 10th, 12th marks and all the degree marks cards.
- Photo ID proof (License / Passport / College ID card)
- Resume (Ensure that your Full Name is on it)
Indian Institute of Astrophysics Walkin Venue Details:
Indian Institute of Astrophysics
Institute Campus, 2nd Block,
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!