Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation
Company Established Year: 1959
Indian Oil Corporation Company Profile:Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IndianOil) is India’s largest commercial enterprise headquartered in Delhi, with a sales turnover of Rs. 4,50,756 crore (US$ 73.7 billion) and profits of Rs. 5,273 crore for the year 2014-15. It is also the leading Indian corporate in Fortune’s prestigious ‘Global 500’ listing of the world’s largest corporates, ranked at the 119th position for the year 2015.
Job Type : Government/Others
Job Location: Haldia(West Bengal)
Job Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/MBA/MCA
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Role : Non Executives-Grade IV
Walk-in Date : 27th February 2016
Walk-in Timings : Reporting at 08: 30 AM
- Candidates possessing professional qualifications such as BE/ B. Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering)/MBA/MCA or similar professional qualification applicable in IOCL for recruitment in induction level post of Engineer/Officer in Grade ‘A’ shall NOT be considered as eligible.
- Note: Candidates who have not completed their Apprenticeship Training from Haldia Refinery or not meeting the prescribed age criteria are advised NOT to appear for the Walk-in selection process against this advertisement
- AGE REQUIREMENT (As on 31/01/2016): Minimum prescribed age is 18 years and maximum 26 years for Unreserved category candidates.
Recruitment Process: The eligible candidates who are interested to participate in this process are requested to confirm their participation By Going To The Below Venue.
- Photo copies of 10th, 12th marks and all the degree marks cards.
- Photo ID proof (License / Passport / College ID card)
- Resume (Ensure that your Full Name is on it)
Indian Oil Corporation Walkin Venue Details:
Training Centre, Haldia
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!