Company Name:JP Morgan
JP Morgan Company Profile:J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first.
Job Type :Junior Analyst
Job Educational Qualification:B.E/B.Tech
CTC:As per industry standards
- Candidate must be B.E/B.Tech Graduate.
- Canddiate must Strong academic background from the IITs with an average CGPA of 7 and above.
- Keen interest in financial markets.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Analytical aptitude and ability to learn financial concepts.
- Good knowledge of Excel, use of internet and standard Office suite.
- VBA and any programming language knowledge can be an advantage.
- Good communication and team skills in a multi-location set up.
- Close attention to detail and ability to work to very high standards.
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!