Company Name:JP Morgan
JP Morgan Company Profile:J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first.
Job Type :Tech Ops Analyst
Job Educational Qualification:B.E/B.Tech
Experience: 1-3 Yrs
- Candidate must be from B.E/B.Tech.
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification or equivalent experience required.
- Must have strong technical and demonstrated proficiency in data networking and the equipments.
- Knowledge of networking best practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and sense of urgency, accountability, and ownership.
- Experience managing various large-scale carrier based network, point-point, MPLS or Frame Relay.
- Experience managing large-scale enterprise network topologies within an operations environment preferred.
- Good communication skills.
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!