Company name:Qualcomm India Pvt Ltd
Company Established Year: 1985
Qualcomm india pvt ltd Company Profile: QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available. QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry.
Job Type :Associate Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Job Educational Qualification: Bachelors degree or above in Computer Science or Electronics
Experience Required: 0-1 Years in Linux Device Driver development
CTC: As per industry standards
- Linux Device Driver expertise
- Thorough knowledge of Linux Kernel / Internals
- Network Protocol Software Development
- Strong C Programming
- Knowledge of Android framework & Device Driver will be a plus
- Knowledge of WLAN/Bluetooth will be a plus
- Knowledge of SDIO/USB interfaces will be a plus
- Experience in working with Open Source community will be a plus
- Good oral & written communication
Recruitment Process:The eligible candidates who are interested to participate in this process are requested to confirm their participation through the following link.
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!