Company Name:Red Hat Inc
Red Hat Inc Company Profile:Red Hat Inc is an American multinational software company that is engaged in providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina with satellite offices worldwide.Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux and with the acquisition of open-source enterprise middleware vendor JBoss. Red Hat provides operating system platforms, middleware, applications, management products, and support, training, and consulting services.
Job Type :Associate Technical Support Engineer
Job Educational Qualification:B.E/ B.Tech
CTC:As per industry standards
- Specific experience in LDAP or NIS, NFS, SAMBA, TCP and IP, kernel, and enterprise hardware like SAN and NAS
- Proficient English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Thorough understanding of Linux, UNIX, and open source development
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers that have various levels of technical expertise
- Understanding of Operating Systems especially Linux,programming languages and Software Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific, technical or computer science field, equivalent experience also considered
- Experience working in a support role is preferred
- Active participation in Linux user groups (LUG) and open source projects is an advantage
- Willingness to work in shifts
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!