Company Name:Red Hat Inc
Red Hat Inc Company Profile:Red Hat Inc is an American multinational software company that is engaged in providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina with satellite offices worldwide.Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux and with the acquisition of open-source enterprise middleware vendor JBoss. Red Hat provides operating system platforms, middleware, applications, management products, and support, training, and consulting services.
Job Type :Technical Writer
Job Educational Qualification:Bachelors degree
CTC:As per industry standards
- Candidate must be a Bachelors degree Graduate.
- Candidate must have training or experience in writing technical content for end-users, including reference manuals, whitepapers, user guides, and design specifications.
- Training or experience working with virtualization, or other cloud-based technologies.
- Knowledge and experience with open source and Linux is highly regarded, so show your open source contributions.
- Candidate with good communication skills.
Application Process:The eligible candidates who are interested to participate in this process are requested to confirm their participation through the following link.
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!