Company Name:Red Hat
Red Hat Company Profile:At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
Job Type :Inside Solutions Architect
Job Educational Qualification:Any Graduate
CTC:As per industry standards
- 5+ years of Java programming experience.
- 3+ years of JEE programming experience with application servers (JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere, etc.).
- Understanding of application architecture (MVC/model2, patterns, JDBC, CVS, build management, etc.).
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture (UNIX, RDBMS, MOM, LDAP, clustering, etc.
- Ability to work with a wide base of hardware platforms and technologies.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Master’s degree.
- Proven record of developing relationships at engineering, commercial, and executive levels throughout large enterprise IT organizations.
- Ability to present and have technical and business discussions at the C-level.
- Experience coordinating proofs of concept from concept to business closure stages.
- Present middleware products and technical proposals to potential customers on complex operating systems; design value driven architectures and explain the application and ROI of those solutions.
- Assist the Sales team with assessing potential application of Red Hat JBoss Middleware solutions to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications.
- Provide follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications.
- Represent Red Hat to the customer and the customer to Red Hat in sales-related matters.
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!