Address:Write your address Mobile: +91-123456789
Please write Your career objective
A fresher with appeared for last year B.E Degree in XXX course from XXX university. Posses knowledge of Advanced networking and C/C++, Java, .NET programming and Android application building.
Well in Networking concepts.
Good knowledge of C, C++, Java, .NET.
Analytical, good at problem solving and excellent in maintaining interpersonal relationship.
Good verbal and written skills.
B. E in XXX course with aggregate 67.86 %* from XXX University, .
Diploma in IT with 1st class aggregate 73.13% from XXX University in 2010.
ITI in IT with 1st class aggregate 73.45% from XXX University in 2008.
SSC with 1st class aggregate 64.26% from XXX University in 2006.
Languages & Skills C, C++, Java, .NET, Android SDK’s, SQL, XML.
Operating Systems Windows 9x/2000/XP/Linux/Unix.
Softwares tools Microsoft office, .Net framework, JDK, Android Platform.
- Assembling of PC
Networking & Troubleshooting PC
Having knowledge about CCNA. (Exam 640-802 not given) and also worked on router configuration in MSCOM.
Mini Project (SE):
(i)Snake Game –
This project have made through Macro-media Flash 2005.
(ii)Matrimonial system –
This project in completed through C++ language.
- Mini Project(TE):
Encryptor and decryptor
This project developed in java. Which can be use to encrypt and decrypt information to get security from theft or arson.
Final year Project(BE): MaDroid –Based on GPS (Global Positioning System) (WORKING)
This project was developed in .NET and java using an Android SDK (Software Development Kit). MaDroid is an Android based application which can be used to STORE all LOG records of the GPS in external drive or internal drive and additionally on a web domain.
In which we developed the following modules.
Position Tracker (Latitude and Longitude)
Path Planning (by entering Source and Destination locations)
Pin pointing the position on Map (Satellite view, Street view, Traffic view)
Storing Log records(internal drive or external drive and also on Remote server)
FIELDS OF INTEREST:
- Most interested in Software developing/testing and Debugging.
- In Hardware and Networking field.
- Likely to be work as in Network security and Penetration testing’s.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
- I have done 2 Days Workshops on “ETHICAL HACKING” held in xxxx on Feb 2010.
- 1 Day University level workshop on “ETHICAL HACKING AND DEFENCE TECHNIQUES” held in xxxx on Oct 2010.
- 1 day workshop on “EFFECTIVE USE OF OPEN SOURCE WEB TOOLS” held in xxxxx on 2012.
- Participated in state level “DIPEX 2013” project competition organized by, xxxxx.
- Certification in Hardware and Networking from Institute.
- Participated in KAIZEN, DISCOVERY 2K9, WIZARD 2K9.
- Determined to learn with practical approach
Good communication skills
Enthusiastic and can produce results under deadline constraints
Ready to undergo any kind of training and transformation to enhance professional skills.
Ability to work hard with smartness and also having positive attitude towards my work.
Date of Birth: XXXX
Marital Status: XXXX
Languages known :XXXX
Permanent Address :Write your address
I, XXX(Your name)hereby declare that the above information is correct to the best of my knowledge.