Sandisk Company Profile:Founded in 1988 by Dr. Eli Harari, an internationally recognized authority on non-volatile memory technology, SanDisk has grown to become the world’s largest supplier of flash memory cards.
Job Type :Test Development Engineer
Job Educational Qualification:B.E/B.Tech
CTC:As per industry standards
- Candidate must be from B.E/B.Tech from Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical engineering background.
- Scripting Language such as Python/Java (or similar scripting language) is required.
- Flash memory testing experience is desired.
- Ability to analyze problem and work independently as required.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!