Company Name: Spices Board India
Company Established Year: 1987
Spices Board India Company Profile:The Spices Board is the Indian government regulatory and promotion agency for Indian spices. The board is headquartered in Kochi. Dr. Jayathilak, IAS is the current chairman of Spices Board.
The board has a state-of-the-art testing laboratory at its headquarters in Kochi. There are also regional laboratories at Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Tuticorin and Guntur. Through the laboratories, the Spices Board makes mandatory quality checks for spices exported from India
Job Type :Govt/Core/Technical/Others
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Educational Qualification:Any Graduate/M.Sc
Experience Required: Freshers
Walk-in Date :22 March 2016
Walk-in Timings :9:00am
- Trainee Analyst(Chemistry): M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Food Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology.
- Trainee Analyst(Microbiology): M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Food Microbiology/ Applied
- SRD Trainee: Bachelor Degree in Science.
- No. of Trainees required:
- Trainee Analyst(Chemistry) – 12,
Trainee Analyst(Microbiology) – 2,
Sample Receipt Department (SRD) Trainee – 05.
Recruitment Process: The eligible candidates who are interested to participate in this process are requested to confirm their participation By Going To The Below Venue.
- Photo copies of 10th, 12th marks and all the degree marks cards.
- Photo ID proof (License / Passport / College ID card)
- Resume (Ensure that your Full Name is on it)
Spices Board India Walkin Venue Details:
Spices Board Regional Office ,
2nd Floor, Sector 19 A,
Turbhe Vashi Navi Mumbai – 400 703
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!