Company : Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
About TCS: “We are a leader in the global marketplace and among the top 10 technology firms in the world. Our continued rapid growth is a testament to the certainty our clients experience every day. Building on more than 40 years of experience, we add real value to global organizations through domain expertise plus solutions with proven success in the field and world-class service. It’s how we keep you moving forward.”
Tata Consultancy Services has updated their website, including the freshers registration link for 2013 batch. Now 2012 & 2013 batch students can register themselves in TCS website to get offers regarding the freshers job openings. TCS has almost closed the recruitment process for 2011 batch. So, this will be a good time for 2012 batch candidates all over India.
Complete the registration process as soon as possible to stay in the hunt for an IT Job in TCS.
Who Can Apply:
- Candidate must be a Graduate or Post Graduate (Fresher)
- Candidate must have an aggregate of 60% and above
- Candidate must have good communication skills, analytical skills & programming skills
Registration Link for 2012 & 2013 batch : https://campus.tcs.com/campus/
- After opening the link, click on new candidate
- Next Click on Direct Applicants
- Next Select your qualification
- Now an application form will be visible
- Fill your complete & valid details
TCS Helpline Number: 1800 209 3111
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Company Website: http://www.tcs.com/
Meanwhile beware of fake job offers, at this moment many fraudulent people will be sending fake job information, be careful in such cases.
How to identify hoax email job offers:
- The emails come from a free, public domain email account (such as gmail.com or hotmail.com) and not a company email id.
- They request a cash deposit in a bank account or payment in some form.
- They ask for personal details such as bank account, credit card number, personal address, social security/PAN number.
- If the email begins with “Dear Sir” or “Dear User”, the sender of the email does not know you by name. A legitimate source will address you with a proper salutation, which contains your name.